Long Term Affordable and Social Housing
This resource page provides tenant policies, brochures, forms and links to important websites and will be updated on a regular basis. If you are seeking information that is not currently not on the website, please contact your housing worker.
Your Privacy Rights
Unison must comply with legislative requirements in the way that we collect, use, disclose, and provide access to personal information we hold about you. We treat your privacy seriously. Find out more about your privacy rights in our Information privacy and your rights brochure.
Unison is a not for profit organisation. Our members are important stakeholders with particular rights. Members appoint board directors and are able to vote at company general meetings. Membership is free. The Unison member factsheet provides more information.
To apply for membership complete the Unison membership form. If you would like further information call in to your nearest Unison office or contact Nina on 03 9349 0257.
Change in Circumstances Policy
Furniture Supply Long Term Housing Policy
Rent Setting Policy
Resident Meetings Policy
Right of Entry Policy
Rooming House Standards Compliance Policy
Managing Disruptive Behaviour Policy
Place Management Property Inspection Policy
Tenancy Sign Up Policy
Welfare Checking Policy
Tenant Information- Victoria
- EPA (Environment Protection Authority Victoria) – Annoyed by noise booklet
- Residential Tenancies Renting Rights and Responsibilities
- Consumer Affairs (https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/)
- Tenants Union of Victoria (https://www.tuv.org.au/)
- VCAT (https://www.vcat.vic.gov.au/)
Tenant Information- South Australia
- Civil and Administrative Tribunal (SACAT) http://www.sacat.sa.gov.au/
- Consumer and Business Services (CBS) http://www.cbs.sa.gov.au/
- Tenants Information and Advocacy Services http://www.syc.net.au/tias/how-to-contact-tias/
- Shelter SA http://www.sheltersa.asn.au/get-involved/