Unison offers a convenient and easy to use rent payment service via Macquarie Bank’s DEFT payment system.
Rent payments can also be made in person at the Unison office. Please pay by bank cheque or money order. All cheques are to be made out to Unison Property Corporation Pty Ltd.
Your Privacy Rights
Unison is a not for profit organisation. Our members are important stakeholders with particular rights. Members appoint board directors and are able to vote at company general meetings. Membership is free. The Unison member factsheet provides more information.
To apply for membership complete the Unison membership form. If you would like further information call in to your nearest Unison office or contact Nina on 03 9349 0257.
Tenant Information- Victoria
- EPA (Environment Protection Authority Victoria) – Annoyed by noise booklet
- Residential Tenancies Renting Rights and Responsibilities
- Consumer Affairs (https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/)
- Tenants Union of Victoria (https://www.tuv.org.au/)
- VCAT (https://www.vcat.vic.gov.au/)
Tenant Information- South Australia
- Civil and Administrative Tribunal (SACAT) http://www.sacat.sa.gov.au/
- Consumer and Business Services (CBS) http://www.cbs.sa.gov.au/
- Tenants Information and Advocacy Services http://www.syc.net.au/tias/how-to-contact-tias/
- Shelter SA http://www.sheltersa.asn.au/get-involved/
For more information contact our Place Management team.