Unison presents the 2022 Annual Report
We are pleased to present Unison’s 2022 Annual Report.
This year’s report reflects the continued great work by our team as we have transitioned to COVID-19 normal, with staff, renter and client wellbeing at the forefront.
In our review of the year, our key achievements have included
- Successful proposals to develop and deliver more social housing under the Big Housing Build
- Our Fairfield development winning both State and National honors for excellence in affordable housing, reaffirming our position as a leader in this space
- Our homelessness programs continue to deliver high-quality services, including the From Homelessness to a Home and the Homes for Families programs
- Close to 3000 tenancies under management
- Homelessness services delivered to over 2350 households
- Findings from our Unison Housing Research Lab, in partnership with RMIT continues to inform service delivery, policy reform and the sector more broadly
Click here to read our 2022 Annual Report online or download the PDF
Share this article
go to: all news