At Unison, our customers are at the heart of what we do. We are committed to providing quality services to our clients, tenants and our community.
To demonstrate this commitment our customers can expect that:
- We will do what we say we will do, when we say we will do it.
- We will listen and be responsive.
- We will try to resolve your matter on first contact, if we can’t; we’ll maintain contact with you until it is resolved.
- We will be flexible with our services and pro-actively look for solutions that meet your individual needs.
- We will be respectful and open.
- We will value and build relationships.
We deliver services in line with our values. At Unison we value:
We put the customer at the heart of what we do, we value each other and welcome diversity.
We are respectful of all and welcome open and honest discussion.
We have a positive and dynamic approach to our work. We embrace change, learn from our mistakes and seek to find solutions.
We do what we say we will do.
Requests and concerns
We are committed to responding to your requests and concerns within the following times:
||1 business day
||5-10 business days
Complaint resolution process
We do our best to resolve complaints within 30 working days.
If we cannot resolve your complaint within 30 working days you will be kept informed of our progress.