Public Housing

Maintenance is the shared responsibility between public housing residents and Unison. Unison, on behalf of the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), is responsible for repair and replacement of fixtures to your home.

You are responsible for repairing any damage caused by wilful negligence or careless action by you, members of your household, pets and guests.

You can let us know of anything that needs fixing around your home by:


If you have any difficulties after you have logged your maintenance request you can contact Unison on 03 9371 2000 between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm Monday to Friday or call into our office at 42 Derby Street, Kensington and we will assist you to resolve your problem.